Ethos invites you to enjoy this rare blend of exotic cannabinoids! Delta 8 is now recognized and Delta 7 and 10 will eventually be formally recognized as legitimate conversions of Delta 9 (the main psychoactive in cannabis). Delta 7, 8, and 10 are created through the conversion of Delta 9 through further laboratory processes. There is still much to be learned about this beautiful plant and its complex chemistry and we are learning that when Deltas are combined the effects are amazing.
-Limited run triple delta at 96.5% total cannabinoids!
Next, we will only be able to offer delta 8 and 9 blends so catch this rarity while you can!
A very powerful high with a smooth ride, and a long hang time!
ETHOS(tm) Twisted Distillate is an incredible blend of approximately 2/3 Delta 8 and 1/3 Delta 9 with a few other cannabinoids in there that really round out the profile. It is extremely potent and is a very heavy hitter. It doesn’t have any flavor it only tastes like cannabinoids. It can be dabbed, vaped, spread on a paper, and smoked, coaled, and eaten!
2022 SHIPPING FEES
Shipping fees is charged depending on your order value as follows:
* Order total less points and coupons but before shipping fee:
- $20 for orders under $150. Ships via Canada Post.
- $0 for orders between $150 – $249. Ships via Canada Post.
- $29 upgrade to Purolator shipping option is available for orders under $250. No Purolator shipping is available to PO Box, Community mailbox and Flex addresses.
- $0 for orders over $250. shipS via Purolator (except PO Box, Community mailbox and Flex adresses. These addresses will ship via Canada Post).
Orders under $250 * Order total, after discounts but before shipping fee.
CANADA POST, SIGNATURE REQUIRED – default
CANADA POST, SIGNATURE NOT REQUIRED – must be requested
PUROLATOR, SIGNATURE REQUIRED – $29 shipping fee
PUROLATOR, SIGNATURE NOT REQUIRED – must be requested, $29 shipping fee
PUROLATOR, HFPU (Hold for Pick Up) – must be requested, $29 shipping fee
Orders over $250
PUROLATOR, SIGNATURE REQUIRED – default
PUROLATOR, SIGNATURE NOT REQUIRED – must be requested
PUROLATOR, HFPU (Hold for Pick Up) – must be requested
* PO Box, community mailbox and Flex Addresses are the property of Canada Post so if your shipping address is one of these, it can only be shipped via Canada Post.
IF SHIPPING TO A HOUSE:
As a default, our parcels require a SIGNATURE upon delivery. If you are not home, the delivery company will try again the following day. In case that doesn’t succeed, you will need to pick it up at the nearest depot provided by the carrier.
For convenience, you may request shipping with NO SIGNATURE at the checkout process. However, we consider your tracking status “Delivered” as proof of delivery, whether you actually received your package or not. There will be NO REFUNDS–we are not responsible for any packages that go missing.
If you know you won’t be home to receive your package or if your neighborhood has parcel theft problems, we suggest you get:
Canada Post – Flex Address. Your package will ship to your Flex Address at the nearest Post Office.
Purolator – Hold for Pick Up. Your package will ship to the nearest Purolator depot.
IF SHIPPING TO AN APARTMENT OR CONDO:
By default, our packages require a signature upon delivery. We highly recommend that your concierge sign off on your package. In case there is no concierge, you will need to share with us your buzzer code. If you are not home, they will try the following day. If this also doesn’t succeed, you’ll need to pick it up at the nearest pick-up depot.
You can also have it shipped to the closest shipping office and held for pick-up.
IF SHIPPING TO A PO BOX, community mailbox or FLEX ADDRESS:
Your package will be sent via Canada Post as they are the only postal carriers that have access to PO Boxes, community mailboxes and Flex Address boxes.
When our team packs your order, you will receive a tracking number from us by email. If you didn’t get your tracking number, please check your spam folder to see if it ended up there. If you still can’t find it, please contact us at Live Chat or by email at highgradeaid (at) gmail (dot) com.
As dropoffs happen near the end of the day, please wait until 8 PM EST (5 PM PST) to see updates to your tracking info. If you do not see any movement, please contact Customer Service to follow up.
We ship to any Canadian address that is serviced by Canada Post and Purolator. No international deliveries.
SHIPPING CUT-OFF TIMES
SAME DAY SHIPPING:
- Canada Post Cut-off Time: 10AM Pacific Time weekdays.
- Purolator Cut-off Time: 12PM Pacific Time weekdays.
If your payment is time-stamped before the cut-off times, your order will ship out on the same day (unless fulfillment is delayed due to changes to your order or other issues). We will do our best to ship out after cut-off time but cannot guarantee same day shipping. Our shipping partners do not ship on weekends and national holidays so please plan to secure your order earliest possible.
SHIPPING DELIVERY TIMES
- Canada Post Delivery timeframe: 3 – 10 business days. As a general guideline, local (we ship out of BC) is 1 – 2 business day, to major centres 1 – 5 business days, and rural locations 3 – 10 business days.
- Purolator Delivery timeframe: 1 – 3 business days.
DELIVERY SERVICE ALERT LINKS:
Is your package delayed? Check Canada Post and Purolator for any delivery service alerts:
SHIPPING DURING COVID
Canada Post – Expected delivery range 3 – 7 business days, with most parcels delivered within 15 business days.
Please note that we are NOT responsible for lost or missing package if your tracking information shows that it has been successfully delivered. Please review our Refund/Exchange Policy. In order to minimize your risk of package loss or theft, either ship with Flex Address or monitor your tracking number closely and retrieve your package immediately once delivered. Check Canada Post’s service alerts for any COVID-19 delays.
Purolator – There may be a few days delay due to the pandemic. Purolator will release packages with verbal consent. If you need a package for the weekend, we recommend that you order on Tuesday or Wednesday.
*To protect your purchase and to expedite the resolution process, please video the complete unboxing of your package, from opening your package and laying out all items within, just in case there are missing or incorrect products. Depending on the case, photos may NOT be sufficient proof. We strive to minimize errors during order fulfillment but sometimes mistakes happen. Without the unboxing video, we cannot provide any resolution.*
DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT PRODUCT
If for any reason the products you have purchased from us are damaged, defective or incorrect, please provide a video to show the product is not working. Include in your video your order number, e.g. a handwritten note of the order number next to the product) and contact us within seven days of receipt of delivery to resolve this problem. Please do not continue to consume the product as we may request you to return the product to us for our review. No refunds/exchange for product if it was damaged or compromised due to customer taking it apart. Resolutions may include store credit, reward points, or reshipment. We want to make it right for you!
If a product has arrived “dead on arrival” (DOA) or has a broken seal you have 48 hours upon receiving the package to notify us. Again, please document via video to provide for our review.
If you are missing any product, please provide the video as proof that the product was missing at the time of unboxing (video of the complete unboxing from opening the package to taking out each item and checking them), within 48 hours of receipt. Without the unboxing video, we cannot provide any resolution.
If you are short flowers (or mushrooms, concentrates, etc), please video or photograph the UNOPENED product on your scale so we can see how much you are short. We strive to minimize errors during order fulfillment but sometimes mistakes happen. We will either provide you with a refund via store credit coupon for the missing portion or ship you the missing portion if we still have it in stock.
TO DETERMINE WHAT THE WEIGHT OF YOUR FLOWERS/MUSHROOMS
1) Make sure your scale is calibrated for accuracy. To check, weigh a Loonie—it should be 6.27g.
2) Weigh your flowers/mushrooms in their original unopened package. Refer to the table below for reference on how much the packaging bag and boveda if any weighs. For example, 1 oz of flower in the packaging is 28g + 7.4g = 35.4g. If your flower package is less than 35.4g, please contact us for a speedy resolution.
|28g Packaging Bag
|14g Packaging Bag
|7g Packaging Bag
|3.5 Packaging Bag
|Boveda – One Pack
||1.5 g – 2 g
If you received the wrong product (you ordered it but got something different), please document (e.g video and/or photograph the product to provide for our review. Include in your video/photo your order number, e.g. a handwritten note of the order number next to the product.) and contact us within seven days of receipt of delivery to resolve this problem. Resolutions may include store credit, reward points, or reshipment. We want to make it right for you!
If you received the right product (you ordered it and got what you ordered) but decided that you no longer want it – unfortunately we do not accept returns for exchange or refund for the following reasons:
- After shipping and handling by the end-user, the product quality is already compromised.
- Due to the nature of the products, returning products (if they are not properly vacuum-sealed to eliminate cannabis smell) is very risky and subject to parcel seizures.
UNSATISFIED WITH PRODUCT BASED UPON SUBJECTIVE QUALITIES
No refunds on products based on subjective criteria such as taste, color, smell, potency, ash color etc., as these are based on individual experiences, preferences and/or tolerance levels. Unless the product is defective, all sales are final.
PRODUCT MEDICAL EFFICACY
We do not offer medical advice nor guarantee of efficacy of the products we sell. Results are subjective due to individual’s tolerance levels. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical ailments. Any information on our site is not intended to be substitute for medical advice or treatment and not intended to cover possible uses, directions, precautions or effects of products that we sell. Unless the product is defective, all sales are final.
PARCEL DID NOT ARRIVE
Resolution depends on the information on your tracking number and how it was shipped (with signature required or no signature required).
- NO UPDATE/UNDELIVERABLE Once Canada Post/Purolator confirms that your order is undeliverable, we will either refund your order via store credit or reship your order if stock is available.
- DELIVERED (but you did not receive)
- Signature-Required Parcel – If your tracking number shows Delivered, but there is no signature, we will either refund your order via store credit or reship your order if stock is available. If there is a signature, we consider that as proof of delivery, whether you actually received the package or not. No refund.
- No Signature Parcel – We consider ‘Delivered’ on your tracking information as proof of delivery, whether you actually received the package or not. No refund.
Sale and Promotions Policy
All sale offers are limited to in-stock products; no rain checks are available. The offer is not valid on prior purchases or future purchases after the sale has ended.
Promotions have no cash value. Refunds of any portion of the purchase will require equal forfeiture of offer or amount equal to offer. Other restrictions (such as limit per customer) may apply.
We reserve the the right to end or modify any promotion at any time, without notice.