Resolution, Exchange & Refund Policy
*To protect your purchase and to expedite the resolution process, please video the complete unboxing of your package, from opening your package and laying out all items within, just in case there are missing or incorrect products. We strive to minimize errors during order fulfillment but sometimes mistakes happen. Without the unboxing video, we cannot provide any resolution.*
DAMAGED, DEFECTIVE OR INCORRECT PRODUCT
If for any reason the products you have purchased from us are damaged, defective or incorrect, please provide a video to show the product is not working. Include in your video your order number, e.g. a handwritten note of the order number next to the product) and contact us within seven days of receipt of delivery to resolve this problem. Please do not continue to consume the product as we may request you to return the product to us for our review. No refunds/exchange for product if it was damaged or compromised due to customer taking it apart. Resolutions may include store credit, reward points, or reshipment. We want to make it right for you!
If a product has arrived “dead on arrival” (DOA) or has a broken seal you have 48 hours upon receiving the package to notify us. Again, please document via video to provide for our review.
If you are missing any product, please provide the video as proof that the product was missing at the time of unboxing (video of the complete unboxing from opening the package to taking out each item and checking them), within 48 hours of receipt. Without the unboxing video, we cannot provide any resolution.
If you are short flowers (or mushrooms, concentrates, etc), please video or photograph the UNOPENED product on your scale so we can see how much you are short. We strive to minimize errors during order fulfillment but sometimes mistakes happen. We will either provide you with a refund via store credit coupon for the missing portion or ship you the missing portion if we still have it in stock.
TO DETERMINE WHAT THE WEIGHT OF YOUR FLOWERS/MUSHROOMS
1) Make sure your scale is calibrated for accuracy. To check, weigh a Loonie—it should be 6.27g.
2) Weigh your flowers/mushrooms in their original unopened package. Refer to the table below for reference on how much the packaging bag and boveda if any weighs. For example, 1 oz of flower in the packaging is 28g + 7.4g = 35.4g. If your flower package is less than 35.4g, please contact us for a speedy resolution.
|28g Packaging Bag||8.6 g|
|14g Packaging Bag||8.6 g|
|7g Packaging Bag||3.15 g|
|3.5 Packaging Bag||2.6 g|
|Boveda – One Pack||1.5 g – 2 g|
If you received the wrong product (you ordered it but got something different), please document (e.g video and/or photograph the product to provide for our review. Include in your video/photo your order number, e.g. a handwritten note of the order number next to the product.) and contact us within seven days of receipt of delivery to resolve this problem. Resolutions may include store credit, reward points, or reshipment. We want to make it right for you!
If you received the right product (you ordered it and got what you ordered) but decided that you no longer want it – unfortunately we do not accept returns for exchange or refund for the following reasons:
- After shipping and handling by the end-user, the product quality is already compromised.
- Due to the nature of the products, returning products (if they are not properly vacuum-sealed to eliminate cannabis smell) is very risky and subject to parcel seizures.
UNSATISFIED WITH PRODUCT BASED UPON SUBJECTIVE QUALITIES
No refunds on products based on subjective criteria such as taste, color, smell, potency, ash color etc., as these are based on individual experiences, preferences and/or tolerance levels. Unless the product is defective, all sales are final.
PRODUCT MEDICAL EFFICACY
We do not offer medical advice nor guarantee of efficacy of the products we sell. Results are subjective due to individual’s tolerance levels. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical ailments. Any information on our site is not intended to be substitute for medical advice or treatment and not intended to cover possible uses, directions, precautions or effects of products that we sell. Unless the product is defective, all sales are final.
PARCEL DID NOT ARRIVE
Resolution depends on the information on your tracking number and how it was shipped (with signature required or no signature required).
- NO UPDATE/UNDELIVERABLE Once Canada Post/Purolator confirms that your order is undeliverable, we will either refund your order via store credit or reship your order if stock is available.
- DELIVERED (but you did not receive)
- Signature-Required Parcel – If your tracking number shows Delivered, but there is no signature, we will either refund your order via store credit or reship your order if stock is available. If there is a signature, we consider that as proof of delivery, whether you actually received the package or not. No refund.
- No Signature Parcel – We consider ‘Delivered’ on your tracking information as proof of delivery, whether you actually received the package or not. No refund.
Sale and Promotions Policy
All sale offers are limited to in-stock products; no rain checks are available. The offer is not valid on prior purchases or future purchases after the sale has ended.
Promotions have no cash value. Refunds of any portion of the purchase will require equal forfeiture of offer or amount equal to offer. Other restrictions (such as limit per customer) may apply.
We reserve the the right to end or modify any promotion at any time, without notice.